Extended Network Banners

wlcm


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

love falling

guest book

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter Holiday

It`s easter holiday like 4 days ago, but anyway
this has been posibly the most boring holiday ever even if did
go tobermigham im not sure if i spell that right.
i meet new friend but as alway i find that is not as nice as others
,but over all i think i engoy a little bit of it.
it`s nearly exam i hate exam.exam is in 6 weeks time.
im sssoooooooo scared i might have a low mark.
what am i going to do o.k o.k clam down
who ever have an exam coming aswell i want too say this
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hiya, I got an exam coming up as well. :p Thanks for the wish. :D

    Oh BTW, do we received our exam papers back? How do we know our result? Tell me tell me! Oh BTW, do reply this at my blog at Cbox. Thank you. :)


    Aliya
    30/05/09 7:59pm


    PS: There's a lot of changes in your blog since I came last time. :)

    PPS: Can't wait for May Day! :D

    PPPS: Err, see you tomorrow? :)

    ReplyDelete

go go everyone

baby

super junior

cute

dbsk so cute

.._clock_..